Pierogi Pigs is a family-owned & operated food truck from Kitchener! We are new to the KW Food Truck Circuit, officially having joined the group in May 2018! We are serving up pierogi dishes based off of a timeless recipe from our family history, handmade daily using only the freshest & local ingredients. We know that food brings people together and we always wake up looking forward to sharing our love of not only making pierogi, but also pigging out on lots of them, with all of you. 😉
We’d love to be a part of your event, corporate party, festival or wedding and can offer catering to suit your needs for any special occasion you might be celebrating! If you require a limited or specialized menu, we can work with you to decide on an offering that you’ll be happy with! (A minimum service charge may apply, depending on your type of event.)
Our full truck menu will include these tasty items, but may be limited on an event-by-even basis to consistently ensure both quick production on our end and quick service for our customers:
5 | 7 | 9
What Do You Want?
Potato & Cheese filling
*Sweet potato available upon special request to allow us time to prepare for your event
How Do You Want It?
*each dish comes accompanied with your choice of regular or spicy sour cream & a pickle spear
– The Original – with fried onion & sour cream
– Fully Loaded – with fried onion, bacon, cheddar cheese, green onion & sour cream
– Let’s Taco Bout It – with taco seasoned ground beef, lettuce, banana pepper, cheddar cheese, green onion & sour cream
– Porky Pig – BBQ sauced pulled pork, green onion & sour cream
– You Wanna Pizza Me? – with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, green onion & sour cream
– Did Somebody Say Poutine? – with cheese curds, gravy, green onion & sour cream
Our prices range from $9-$15 (including tax).
Dietary Notes 🙂:
– Vegetarian: we can remove the meat from any of the above dishes if you’d prefer a veggie option
– Vegan: our sweet potato pierogi are dairy free, however are only available on special request prior to our event attendance
– Gluten Free: for health reasons, our food must be prepared on our truck and with only a small work space we have to be very careful as to not cross-contaminate ingredients! If we can safely and effectively make a gluten-free pierogi option work down the road, you may see this pop up on our menu. For now, the volume of potato and cheese pierogi that we hand make daily makes this a difficult task for us to be successful at!
We can accept cash, credit card and debit tap.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter to stay up to speed with our whereabouts & for some tasty teasers & contests!